Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas tree oh Christmas tree!

Layla decided she wanted her picture in front of the Xmas tree a few days ago. As soon as I grabbed the camera she started acting like a goof ball so I didn't really get any great ones...but these pretty much capture her personality at the moment.

For example, here is take 1- She decided to sit on one of the presents (sorry Addelyn!). As a side note, she does have more clothes than just this outfit. It seems like every time I take the camera out she is wearing this SAME outfit. Also, I am fully aware that her socks do not match, but these are the ones she picked out. Haha.


And take two...this picture is priceless. Not only is it completely crooked but you can see that we haven't mastered drinking out of a cup here. That is water ALL over her shirt. And the facial expression...that's just typical Layla. :)


And now for a throw back. This picture was taken almost exactly a year ago. Look how sweet she looks! Smiling...wearing a hair bow...wearing a size 3 shoe...oh how things have changed this last year. Haha

I took this picture after Layla's session so she could "help" me. I asked her what she wanted me to take a picture of and she said "Ager"...aka, Oscar. So we snapped this one and I can't believe how gray he looks! Maybe it is because I don't pay much attention to him anymore but I just can't believe how old he looks in this picture! Poor old man...I think he got most of his "greys" after Layla was born.

And now another goofy picture of Layla, just because! I just can't get over how grown up she is getting. I would just kiss those little sweet cheeks all day if she'd let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment