Thursday, April 19, 2012

Layla's special package

Layla and I got very special notes in the mail yesterday. I took a video to document the occasion:


How sweet are Nicole and Ben for asking Layla to be their flower girl?! And asking me to be her Matron of Honor?! We are SO excited to be a part of their wedding and hope we can live up to our titles. ;o)

I can't believe that L is even old enough to be a flower girl. The wedding isn't until next fall (L will be almost 4 WOW) but we are going to start practicing soon! I want her to be the greatest flower girl EVER.


2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!!! She will be absolutely wonderful. You were 4 when you made your debut as a flower girl. Many more requests followed. She must take after her mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgot to mention, I love how she is practicing safety while riding her bicycle. Love how she is now sporting a helmut. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete