Friday, April 26, 2013

Sweet Potatoes Time!

Jack has been eating rice cereal at night for about a month. He's doing so well with it that we decided to start "real" food and sweet potatoes were one of the first things on the doctor's list.

I'm making my own baby food this time...funny how different things are with #2. Normally people are more relaxed, I'm more paranoid! Sweet potatoes were a piece of cake and now I'm wishing I would have just found the time to do this with L. AAAAAAnywaysss...here's how Jack felt about the sweet potatoes:

Here we go...first bite:

Hmmmmm...this is interesting. 

GAG!! What have

 I guess I could go for another bite...

I'm not sure about this. Where's my cereal? Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?

Overall he did OK with it. Not bad for a first timer! ;o) Next up...steak

No comments:

Post a Comment