Saturday, June 8, 2013

Layla's Soccer Pictures

We've had more success with soccer over the last few weeks. Layla loves to participate during practice but is still shy about games. Mostly she just runs around and follows the crowd. Sometimes a ball with bounce off her shoes and she'll just stand there until the kids run away...she just doesn't like to be in the middle of all that action.

I took the team pictures this week. They are so cute and silly:


All the kids did great for their individual pictures. They were such good listeners and loved to make the decision to sit or stand for their pics. All except one...you guessed it...my kid:



And last but not least (my personal favorite):


I can only imagine what her school pictures will look like. I'm having nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment