Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gma and Gpa Mudd's visit

I'm patting myself on the back because I was much better about getting my camera out this visit. Yay me!

Mom and Bob came to visit us this weekend. The kids had so much fun spending time with Gma and Gpa "Rosco". Bryan and I even got to go out and celebrate our anniversary!

One day we took a trip to the zoo. The kids were so good despite all the sugar, sun and walking we did. 







We even got to spend some time biking around the neighborhood. Layla loves riding in the bike trailer as long as there are no bugs in there with her. Grandma decided it would be a good idea to give her the iPad for her ride. Spoiled ROTTEN. 


We can't wait until Jack can ride with her. It will be a few more months. Until then we can enjoy some one on one time with Layla and and dream of the day when J will get to ride and we will hear "he's slobbering on ME!" or "she's touching ME!".

On Saturday we went to the tall ship festival in Bay City. How cool is THIS?!


We didn't buy passes to go on the boats (good thing because the lines were long). It was hot and I think I spent 80% of my time in the nursing tent there...but L thought it was so cool to see ship wheels and anchors live in person. 

She was not thrilled about the pirates. I thought she'd be cool about it but she was so shy!

Captain Jack fit right in though! 


Grandpa thought it would be a good idea to try and show Jack how to crawl. He's not allowed over for another 6 months or so. 

Oops, Mommy's watching LAY DOWN, LAY DOWN! 

Grandma got Jack to laugh a few times. Why do babies laugh at the dumbest things?



We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and can't wait to see them again! Thanks for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment