Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jack's official 9 month pics (finally)

It is so true what they say about the second baby...you just don't get as many pictures. I do take a ton on my phone but it is hard to get to these quarterly milestone pictures. And yes...I've been a SAHM for almost 3 years and I still speak in "quarters"...corporate America will not leave me.

Pictures this evening were on a total whim. Jack had a VERY rare "good" nap day and I needed the lighting to be just perfect at this location...that means 6:30. That's a tough time to have a happy Jack on a "bad" nap day (aka- a normal day) so we packed up after dinner and headed to the beach.





The eyes. The smile. The drool...I love him. I just posted 4 pictures, I don't have the energy to edit anymore. That's what you get when your Mom is a photographer. My poor children.

One thing that I will never get used to is that he is SO happy...and he'll put anything in his mouth. This includes sand. Honestly, I just let him eat it. I would rather have a kid that likes to get messy and eat sand then one that can't even look at green beans. It was kind of awesome to see him play with it tonight. We may need a good head squeezing or two but this boy will NOT be going through food therapy. :)

Speaking of...Lady Gaga made an appearance tonight:


Her and her sunglasses.

Uncle Brock and Aunt Jessie (and Winrey!) are coming in a couple of days...can't wait to post pictures of their visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment