Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grandma Barton's Birthday Bash (and Easter)

We had so much fun visiting the family at Ashley and Eric's house last weekend. Layla and Grayden are absolutely adorable together, and Addelyn is getting SO big!

Friday night Layla needed to burn off some energy after the drive so Grayden suggested they play "bounce house". Layla mostly just watched Grayden jump around but loved throwing herself down the slide a few times.


After all that exercise, the kids needed a bath. Eric and I were getting their bath time things ready and I turned around and couldn't find the kids anywhere! Then here they came running out of Addelyn's room. Probably messing with her stuff...I can't believe they are picking on her already!



The kids loved taking a bath together, Layla was so sad she had to get out.







Saturday morning was the kids time to play! Grayden loved to drag play ring around the rosie with Layla. Haha! Layla learns how to run faster and faster every time she's with him. Addelyn and I just watched in amazement.


Ashley and I decorated the cake for Janet's bday. I think we did a fabulous job...it was delicious! Even the Cake Boss would be proud.







Layla got some much needed Grandpa time. She loves to snuggle with Grandpa!!


The kids spent lots of time dancing. I think Bryan took this picture and besides being adorable...it is also hilarious because it looks like a wedding photographers picture of the "first dance". LOL



Justin Bieber Grayden doing his thing. This kid is SO funny but really a talented dancer/singer for a 2.5 year old!


Time to color Easter eggs!



 Ok, so I promised I wouldn't put this picture on FaceBook but I did NOT say that I wouldn't put it on our blog. So here are the Easter bunnies getting ready to hid the eggs. LOL





I think Grayden is telling her not to steal all his eggs.


She really didn't get it.




Saturday night it was time to celebrate! I just love this picture of Grandma with her grandbabies



On Sunday we got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Mudd and Aunt Nicole and Uncle Ben!! We are so glad they made the trip to come see us!




2 comments:

  1. looooove these pics!!!! we had SO MUCH FUN playing with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I can't believe how curly Layla's hair is getting!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete