Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gone fishing

My Grandpa decided to take Layla on her first fishing adventure while we were home. Fish scare me (I know I know...) but I don't what Layla to be scared so I sucked it up. We really had so much fun. Layla caught 9 fish! I couldn't believe it...it was one right after the other. As Aunt Jessie says, Grandpa is the "Fish Whisper". LOL.

Oh if only Daddy would have been there...this spot was a bit dangerous so we decided to move to the bridge. 
 But not before we got this adorable pictures (good job Grandma!)
 Layla's first fish! I should mention that she did touch it but didn't really like it. Grandpa kissed it though. LOL
 Watching the bobber and getting excited! 
 She had SO much fun!
 At this point Grandpa was jumping around and giggling. It doesn't matter if it was the first or the 9th fish...Grandpa giggles like a little kid every time. 
 All that fishing was tiring, here is Layla enjoying her first drink from a fountain. She liked it!
 Thank you for taking me fishing Grandma and Paw Paw! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment