Saturday, June 16, 2012

16 weeks already?!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Baby Button will be here before we know it! I meant to take an orange shirt picture before we left for IL last week but just didn't get to it. Turns out that I'm not THAT much bigger than I was at 11 weeks...



Ok, maybe I am bigger. I sure feel bigger. But the sickness is gone, I'm getting my energy back (for now) and I actually sleeping a little bit better. The trade off for all that has been headaches/migraines the past few weeks. I got them with Layla too, the only difference is I can't take medicine that knocks me out because I have big sis to take care of. Oh well, I've had lots of help these last few weeks (thank you thank you THANK YOU!!) and they seem to be easing up.

We find out what we are having July 11th. I've had lots of people ask me about names and truthfully, we haven't really talked about it yet. We are pretty sure we will go with Jack Edward (that was the plan with L) if it is a boy, and I really like the name Liv but might had to settle for Olivia since I really don't want to have to L's (but she'd go by Liv...so is that really even an issue?!). Ugh...and no middle name for a girl...haven't even THOUGHT about it. Decisions decisions...

The next time we take a belly shot will be 20 weeks (eeeeekkkkk) AND we'll know what we are having. Since we didn't do anything majorly special for our family when we found out (just a phone call and/or some cookies) everyone will have to stay tuned for a special gender announcement around July 11th! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited!!!! You really do not look that much bigger than you did at 11 weeks...only when you eat. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete