Saturday, August 18, 2012

25 weeks already?!

I think to myself "Can I really be 25 weeks?" and "I can't believe I only have 13 more weeks to go!". Then I look in the mirror and realize that I was this size when I was 32 weeks with Layla. I feel so huge and so miserable already...but I am welcoming these feelings. Not only does that mean baby is growing but that I will hopefully be so miserable by the time I hit 38 weeks that I don't care about the delivery. Less anxiety = more sleep and a healthier Mommy so bring on the back pain, hard punches and general crappiness.





I just realized I'm wearing different pants in all of these pictures...geez. I also just realized that Bryan's picture taking abilities are getting worse as I get bigger. I think I'm going to need to purchase a wide angle lens for weeks 29 and beyond. Today's pep talk: I WILL loose the weight and he WILL be absolutely 100% worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment