Monday, August 20, 2012

Workman Family Visit

What a weekend! First the fair and then Layla's cousins Grayden and Addelyn came to visit! We had SOOOOOO much fun with them. Layla and Grayden are total BFFs and although Addelyn is still little to Layla, I think she loves her too. On Sunday morning we went to Dow Garden's for quick stroll and mini photo session. I got so many great pictures of the kids I have to share ALL of them (I know, it is cuteness overload):












I know, I know...we have the cutest kids on the planet!! There are just no words for a few of these. PS- we need to work on Layla's smile. "Show me your teeth" is turning out to look more like a dental procedure than a picture taking opportunity.

And here are a few of them getting ready for our photo shoot (HILARIOUS!!!):





Thank you SOOOO much for coming Workman's! We can wait to see you again (and for the kids to initiate Baby Jack!). ;o)

1 comment: