Sunday, September 16, 2012

29 weeks...3rd Trimester is HERE

It's getting  a little bit real now that I have feet in my ribs...we are actually going to have a baby. I remember thinking that 29 weeks was a magic number when I was pregnant with L. Babies have a 90%+ rate of survival when born this early...she had a fighting chance. Little did I know that an early birth would be the last thing on HER mind. Haha.

So here we are at 29 weeks and I feel like like I have a bit of relief. I still want to see him, hold him and hear that cry before I'll feel 100% but the fact that he COULD make it just makes me feel better.

I've been having braxton hicks...something I never had with L. I honestly didn't have a single contraction (that I could feel) until after they broke my water. I am generally MUCH more uncomfortable this time around. My legs hurt, my butt hurts, my csection scar hurts, my back hurts...the only thing that doesn't hurt are my eyelids. I hate this part of pregnancy, but I see this as motivation to WANT him to come out...something I'm sure I'll appreciate as I'm laying on the operating table praying to God that I feel absolutely NOTHING.

It's hard to believe I'll only take 2 (maybe 3 if I'm feeling motivated) more belly shots before Jack arrives. So much do to...so little time! Here we go:






BOOM SHUCKA LUCKA...I don't even know what to say about the difference between the last two pictures. I'd say I've really "popped" but I think exploded might be the more proper term. This is what I looked like at 34 weeks with Layla. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to embrace the fact that look like the Goodyear blimp and will have a cupcake (or two) for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. You look like maybe your going to have a baby !!! LOL
    You look good, and maybe Baby Jack is just gonna be a bigger baby than Layla, boys seem to be a little bigger than girls.
    Can't wait for November 20th to get here, so anxious to meet Baby Jack !! Love you !!

    ReplyDelete