Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANOTHER new blog?! I promise I have a good excuse...

Trust me, I'm just as sick of creating new blogs as you are reading about the changes. Ha! I really loved having the freedom of our own site but since I am on to bigger and better things...I've decided to simplify my blogging ways and just rejoin Blogger.

So the main reason for the new blog is to free up hosting space for my new website. I have decided to expand my photography hobby into a business! I'm so excited, but probably more nervous about this little adventure. Everyone has been so encouraging to me and I just hope I can use that momentum to do great things with my business. I'm sorry I've been so quiet these last few weeks, I have been so busy with creating the new site, getting materials together and just wrapping my head around owning my own business. Now that things are just about ready I thought I'd share a sneak peek of the website with you! So here it is...www.tinydreamsphotography.com. Hope you all enjoy and PLEASE leave feedback! I'd love to know if you have any problems or see any mistakes before I go live for real. ;o)

<3 - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment