Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun with my family

I think I managed to get pictures of just about everyone while I was home! ;o) At least I did better this time than I've done in the past. Some of the pics were taken with my phone and are on Facebook...but here are a few I took with my camera.
The new game at Grandma Mudd's house is to take everything out of the snack drawer and then throw it back in. There were A LOT of potato chips harmed.
Moosie
Oh the dogs...
Uncle Brock encouraging the snack drawer shuffle. Here Layla is demanding a cookie...later that week she demanded bread right out of the bag like a little duck.
Cheeeeeseburger!
Studying Grandma's camera
That's it! Right before Layla took her very first picture.




Grandma painted L's toes while I was in the shower one day. So cute!



Waaahaaahaaa. The things grandparents do for their grandkids...I will never understand what possessed my claustrophobic mother to crawl into the coffee table, but Layla thought it was hilarious.
Just love this pic of Grammy and Gramps with L.

1 comment:

  1. BHAHAHAHA Your mom CRACKS me up!!!! Reminds me of when my mom decided to get inside the bouncer to make Grayden laugh....and then she fell out!

    ReplyDelete