Tuesday, September 6, 2011

House update

We have been waiting all summer for this...we are SO close to being done with the outside of the house. We just have a few pieces of trim to replace and some touch up painting before we can sit back and admire our work! I'm not ready to post the official before and after pictures of the paint because we have to put the shutters back up but I thought I'd share a few pictures of Bryan and Grandpa working on the gutters this weekend. Poor Grandpa worked so hard and we really appreciate all the work he has put into the house in just the few months that we have lived here.

Here they are, hard at work!

They took a break to enjoy some rootbeer floats. 

Layla had a sip of Daddy's and really didn't care for it. 

And here is Grandpa...feeling good after day 2 and singing opera. LOL


Next weekend we have to remove some bushes and then I'll take some updated pictures. I can't WAIT to compare the before and after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment