Friday, September 9, 2011

Like mother like daughter

First, I have a confession to make. When Layla was born she looked JUST like Bryan and it made me sick. There, I said it. Who can blame me?! After carrying this child for 9 months, being on bed rest for 3 weeks and then having a horrible delivery...how on EARTH could this child look so much like her father?! I thought she hated me LOL. 

Well now I am proud to say that she looks and acts just like me when I was a kid. I had a hard time finding pictures that would match up just right but trust me people, she's all mine. If it wasn't for her light hair and eyes...she would be an exact cloned version of me. And that makes me happy. :) Until I spend 2 hours trying to get a brush through her hair, then I'll wish she was more like Bryan. :)
That's me on the left and Layla on the right...her hair is in pigtails but trust me when I say the curls are identical (and I was not made in France).


 We even give the same looks!

And just for funzies because this pictures is SO me. Yep, I would still run around in a jumper, socks a watch, necklace and sunglasses if my mom would let me. Obviously I was the coolest kid in town so Layla and I share that as well.

And as a side note, every time I see this pictures I think of my Aunt Mag. Maybe Layla and I get some of our spunk from her too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment