Monday, May 14, 2012

"Late Night" Cookies with Daddy

We obviously deserve a "parents of the year" award. Instead of putting Layla down for bed at a decent time tonight...Bryan thought it would be a great idea to start making cookies with her at 8:30. She was SO excited that I couldn't put a stop to it. So I just decided to help and take pictures.

Layla helping Daddy stir the flour. She loves that she can help with this and likes to dip her finger in the flour and lick it. 



 As soon as the mixer is done she screams "I want to LICK IT"! It was bad enough when Bryan and I fought over the mixers, but now we have to share with Layla?! Someone should have warned me about this parenting thing...

But sharing the mixer is worth that silly smile. I have some memories of being super little and I always wonder if Layla will remember moments like these. I can't wait to talk to her when she's older and hear here say "remember the time Daddy let me stay up late and make cookies?!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment