Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas celebrations

We had a MUCH different Christmas then we had last year. First of all, we have a healthy baby boy to celebrate (as opposed to the miscarriage that we dealt with last year). Next we stayed home and Santa came to our house. I have to admit, it was probably the best Christmas I've ever had. No rushing around or traveling...just sitting in our PJs all day and opening presents. It was awesome.

Of course it helps that some of our families were able to make it up here to help us celebrate. First up were the Bartons!



Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa Barton! Sorry I didn't get very many pictures.

This next picture looked MUCH different in my head. I pictured the kids in their PJs Christmas Eve night, smiling sweetly and excited about the next morning. It turned out that we needed to do this picture quickly because Layla was near meltdown (what's new?). Her hair is a mess, she wouldn't get her finger out of her nose and she didn't really want to hold Jack. THIS is a typical moment in our house:

Next up was Christmas day with my Mom, Bob, Grandma and Grandpa "Bawk Bawk".

Bryan is nervous because this doesn't have a roll bar. LOL

Layla and Jack's big gift from us was a bounce house. I see LOTS of basement time in our future! 



I really didn't do well (again) with the pictures. I feel bad but at least we have lots of great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment