Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jack's Newborn Pics

I tried to get a start on Jack's newborn pictures yesterday. I think getting newborn pics with this child is going to be impossible. He is awake ALL morning and does not appreciate being naked and messed with. Dang! I did get a couple of good shots during this "session". Hopefully he'll cooperate a bit more when it's time to get pictures with big sis.

I feel the need to explain the hat. Jack is named after "Jack Skeleton" from my favorite movie of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Bryan hates this, but I love Jack's character so much. He's curious, has a big heart and does science experiments in his attic. Jack is such a strong name and I think it is perfect for our strong (BIG) boy.



He looks like a 3 month old here. So much for "newborn" pictures...our baby boy is huge. I can not get over how big he is even after almost 2 weeks. No complaining here though...he likes to sleep at night. :)



I can't wait to take more of Jack and Layla. I'm just a bit nervous how THAT session is going to go...having two kids is going to make me a better photographer for SURE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment