Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vistiors, more visitors and a snowman!

I can't believe Jack is almost 3 weeks old! These last few weeks have just absolutely flown by. My Grandma and Grandpa Tanzyus (aka "Lucky" and "Bawk Bawk") were our visitors last week. They were such a big help and we were really happy to have them!



Jack also got his first real bath this week. Layla loved helping with it...she is the BEST big sister.




Friday our good friends came over for a quick play date and to meet Jack. They were even sweet enough to bring us a meal and a few gifts for the kids. Layla was really excited to see her BFF...it has been TOO long!

Uncle Clint and Aunt Ralie came to visit us on Friday and Grandma and Grandpa left Saturday morning. We got snow this weekend too! Here's a picture of Daddy and Layla building the 2nd snowman of the year:


Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Ralie and Clint with the kids. :( Sorry guys!! (Ralie- we forgot to practice my Moby too!! Dang!) but we had LOTS of fun with them, we have the BEST family and friends in the world.

Daddy is home this week. The kids and I are SO excited to spend some time with Daddy. :) Then I'm on my own for a few days, Bartons are coming back again and then my family for Christmas. Can you believe how CRAZY spoiled we've been with help and visitors? I'm not going to know what to do in January when things get quiet...I am SO thankful for all the help and company these last few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. We all just love you, and enjoy our visits so much we just can't stay away. Can't wait to come back in 2 weeks, just hope our ride home isn't as long as it was yesterday..........lol

    ReplyDelete