Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jack's 3 Month Pictures

We had a mini photo session with Jack today for his 3 month pictures. He's getting so big, I just can't believe he's 3 months already! Once again, it was difficult to do a lot because space is limited and he's SO. BIG. LOL. But I got a few nice ones. Miss Layla even got a little gem on her camera:


LOL. Maybe she'll follow in Mommy's footsteps? I just love this picture so much:

How sweet is that? She was totally in my way the whole time but I didn't want to get frustrated because she was really having fun. I wish we would have gotten her a better camera...these kids cameras take horrible pictures! I can't wait to upgrade her asap.

Anyway, here are the pictures I took of our sweet little 3 month old:




Jack is one drooly boy lately. I don't care, I love it...but I hope he doesn't have as hard of a time teething as his sister. So far they are total opposites so maybe those teeth will just pop through and we'll barely notice? Unlikely I know...but this poor Momma can always dream, right? 


That dimple...oh that dimple- I can barely stand it. It is hard to tell in the pics but his eyes are turning brown. They are still super light so maybe they'll be a unique brownish color? Jury is still out on the hair...it has a redish tint just like Layla's but it looks like it might stay dark. It does have a mind of it's own though...I like to call him "Shark Bait" and "Skeeter".


Jack is chatting away now and it makes me so excited to hear his little voice. And he is THISCLOSE to giggling...we've had several mini chuckles but I have a feeling once this kid knows how to laugh, he's going to do it all the time. His hobbies at the moment are flashing his dimples, chatting and looking for sissy. He LOVES to watch her and she loves to tickle his little cheeks. I love hearing her say "oh hi Jaaaack" and "bless you Jaaaack" when he sneezes. These two were meant to be together...they better stay nice and sweet like this forever.

Happy 3 months buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment