Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween...a little late

I honestly forgot that I got these pictures on Halloween. I can't believe it! So here are two of the very few pics I took (how horrible is that?!):

Obviously Layla wasn't really feeling the love at first. She didn't want to sit her her wagon with her BFF Landon. I think it might have been the costume. But don't worry! A after a few houses she totally got it and they were buddies again. Although neither one of them wanted to get in the wagon and preferred to just stroll around the neighborhood on foot.


Here is Layla with all her loot. And yes, that is a Kit Kat in her hand. LOL. Also, in case you are wondering...that sign on our door is one that I put out every day when L takes a nap. Basically a "wake the girl up and you die" warning that their is a child napping in a house full of crazy dogs. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment