Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend with Gma and Gpa Barton

We had so much fun with Gma and Gpa Barton (and Anne) this weekend. On Friday I told Layla that they were coming and she walked around the whole house saying "Paw Paw!? Paw Paw?!" and she was SO excited to wake up from nap to them being here. She jumped right into playing school with Grandma:



Aaaaand those are all the pics I took of our weekend. LOL. We went to a museum and I forgot my camera at home! :( But I will share a funny story! They had a King Tut exhibit there with a ton of replicas from the tomb. I took my eyes off L for two seconds and sure enough, she's climbing over the barrier and going for the jewels. Only my child ;o)  

Gma and Gpa left Sunday morning and we hosted our church group Sunday night. We are lucky to have such a great group with a ton of kids and Layla LOVES to play with them. L didn't take a nap Sunday (ugh) and so she was pretty grumpy about the whole thing. We left the kids in the play room with our wonderful babysitters for 45 minutes and when we went to get them we found Layla like this:


I seriously could not believe it. She has NEVER fallen asleep on the floor like this. The kids were SO noisy and runny around like wild things and here is Layla dead asleep. I though about checking her pulse but I thought that might be a little over the top. HAHA. So here was our sleeping beauty taking her afternoon nap at 6:00 at night. Oh boy did we pay for that at bedtime. Two hours of crying...fun!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a great visit with Mawma and Papaw!! And that pic of Layla is HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete