Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend

Last weekend was SO much fun! I had a session Saturday morning (I'm getting busier and busier with photography!) and then we just hung out as a family for the rest of the day. On Sunday we had church in the morning and then a pool party in the afternoon! Layla had so much fun in the pool with Daddy


After the pool, it was time to head across the parking lot to our friend's house for the Super Bowl! We let Layla drive over there...she did pretty good! 

I didn't do a single load of laundry that weekend (felt SO good) so on Monday I realized I didn't have any clean socks for Layla. I looked through her dirty clothes basket and there were only a few pairs in there! Where did all her socks go?! Oh wait, I know...

Yep, there were 8 pair of socks behind her bed! Haha!

1 comment: