Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Button is a........

It was so great to see Baby Button actually look like a baby this time (thank God the tail is gone)! Haha. Everything looked great and they got what they needed despite Baby not wanting to hold still (just like Big Sis...we are in trouble!). Layla got to see Baby in the last few minutes of our ultrasound. She kept looking from the TV to my belly and wanted to "touch" the baby at one point on the monitor. She was pretty interested for about 1 minute and then she was over it.
So I'm sure you are dying to know....are we seeing BLUE or PINK? Take your last guesses...


It's a....




BOY!!! I think practically everyone I talked to saw this coming and although I was getting a girl vibe there for awhile, I decided it was a boy the night before my ultrasound. A BOY!!! I can't believe we are having a BOY!! I was nervous about a boy at first because I have NO idea what to expect. Then I realized that boys are generally less drama, have short hair (bring it on curls!) and like to eat. Could this be my "easy" child? Haha!

Here are a few more pictures from our gender reveal session:




So Jack Edward will be arriving sometime on November 21st (yes, the day before Thanksgiving). We are scheduling a c-section but if I go on my own, I might try a vbac. Honestly, I'm getting more and more comfortable with the idea of a c-section and more anxious about attempting to do things normally. Either way...this baby is coming out before Thanksgiving!

I can not WAIT to start on the nursery...Grandma and Janet- get those sewing machines ready! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to start sewing. I already have a couple of ideas running around in my head. Congratulations Barton Family. We are so excited to meet our new GREAT GRANDSON !! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Love you. Gma and Gpa Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am due with #2 on Nov. 18. My fist is a girl and now we are having a boy! We did this exact gender reveal as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! A girl and a boy is the perfect way to go. Ashley you will love having a boy. There's something special about the bond between a boy and his Mom. So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Thats so exciting!

    ReplyDelete