Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Brace yourselves...laughing will occur when watching this video

I am not kidding when I say that in this house, we are either laughing our heads off or crying. There is no in between here. When this video was taken, we were having one of those hysterical days where L thought she'd be a total comedian. She LOVES to make Mommy laugh (and I don't mind either).

This was taken a few days before Bryan's birthday which was PERFECT because not only did I tell Daddy it was for him, but I was also able to send it as a special b-day message to Aunt Ash and Uncle Brock on their birthdays (all within a few days of each other).

Brace yourselves for what you are about to watch...the more you watch, the harder you laugh...


I can't believe she's related to me.

1 comment:

  1. This child, is soooo funny. She makes us laugh so hard, I hope when we get to heaven we can look down, and she still makes us laugh.

    ReplyDelete