Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grammy and Gramps came to town riding on a pony?

We have been very grateful for all our visitors lately. We aren't planning a trip home until after Jack is born (probably spring) and it is so hard not to have plans to see everyone.

Last week my Grandma and Grandpa Underwood came to visit. I really need to get better at taking pictures. I'm falling way behind on stuff for L...I know that's typical but I've been really busy with TDP and feel like I have a camera around my neck all the time!

Anyway, we had a great visit (filled with the typical Barton chaos!) and can't wait to see them again!

Grammy and Gramps brought a special package from Paw Paw U- cowgirl boots! She LOVES riding the house that Nicole and Ben gave her and now she has some pink accessories to ride in style!

We really love the nature center here. They have a stool now that kids can use to look through their telescope. She got right up there and told Gramps that she saw a big black fish (it was pointed at the ceiling). She gets her story telling from the Underwood side I think...


We have been VERY into Fruit Loop necklaces lately. She made this one herself that morning and ate it while we were exploring at the nature center...a true pioneer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment