Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall is here!

I loooooooooooove fall. I'm a little disappointed that I'm not feeling 100% in order to truly appreciate it. We have plans to take Layla to a few pumpkin patches and obviously trick or treating, but pushing 9 months pregnant is making this really tough.

I SHOULD be resting today. I really pushed way too hard this weekend and have ended up with lots of cramping and general yuckiness today. But I had to spend a couple minutes outside getting some shots of L helping Daddy with some leaves and sticks. I can't relax inside knowing this little penguin was having the time of her life!!







 

The blog is distorting these pictures for some reason...so you can't appreciate them in TRUE form. But just know she looks absolutely adorable in that hat and had such a good time helping Daddy take sticks to the road. I just love her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment