Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Halloween is just around the corner EEEEEKKK!! I'm so glad that we got to do at least one pumpkin patch this year. My goal is at least 3 next year when I don't have an extra 100 lbs to lug around. The highlight of this trip for Layla was getting her face painted...she was ALL about it! She also really loved the hayride, something Mommy should have skipped. I think I'm still sore from it! Here are some of our favorite pics from last weekend's adventure:



Layla and Daddy have the exact same expressions on their face in EVERY picture I take of them. Cracks me up!

Layla has only seen the mommy and baby turkeys in our neighborhood so she was pretty excited to see this big guy. 

And here she is getting her face painted. She picked out what she wanted (for the record there were MUCH simpler designs but she insisted on this one) let this lady put her in the seat and listened very carefully to her instructions. She was so patient with no whining...it was amazing! 

Here she is getting her first look

Checking herself out in the mirror, she just couldn't get enough!

Then we came home and carved our pumpkins. I was a little heartbroken I couldn't get on the floor and dig out the guts, and even more heartbroken that L didn't want to dig in. That's my favorite part!! But I knew she wouldn't...there is always next year (and Jack haha). 

Again...SAME smile haha

Layla comforting Oscar. Apparently our dogs are afraid of leaf blowers...that were being used 5 houses down. Ridiculous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment