Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Last of My Orange Shirt Pictures

I can't believe Jack has been here for a whole week already. It is starting to feel "normal" to have 2 kids...we'll see what happens after help leaves though. Haha. Jack is doing great, he had his first doctor's appointment yesterday weighing in at 8 lbs 10 oz...he's gaining an ounce a day but was there any question he wouldn't reach his birth weight soon? That butterball sure likes to eat!

Layla has been doing great in the role of big sister. I'll post another blog soon with some sweet pictures of them. She's been a huge help, her favorite job so far is to get diapers out of the box and stock up his pack 'n play and room with them. Cinderella, Cinderella....I know but we don't tell her to! She just does it. I love her.

We decided to take our last orange picture on my due date (today). So here we go!








And a quick recap (I'll do a better one later!):


No comments:

Post a Comment