Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One week old

Jack turned a week old yesterday (is that possible?!). I've been terrible about pictures the last week...even though I'm a photographer I can now understand why the second child gets jipped in baby books and photos. I'm going to TRY to do better, I really am!

Here are a few of our first family photos:


These kids have the BEST Daddy in the whole world. Even though Layla doesn't seem to care at the moment:

A great picture with Grandma and Grandpa Barton. 

Jack's kind of a big deal in the Barton family. So far he's the only boy to carry on the Barton name (Uncle Chris needs to get a move on LOL). 

Layla has been the BEST big sister. She is so sweet with Jack and watching them together just melts my heart. Here she is reading him a book.  He lifted and turned his head TWICE just to hear/see(ish) her. He's SO strong!

And here's a quick video to document the fact that, at one time, they really did love each other. :)

2 comments: