Monday, July 4, 2011

Pump it!

Like I said in an earlier post, my Grandparents weren't even here for 10 minutes before we decided that a few trees near the house needed to go. First of all, they were ugly (mostly because the previous owners didn't take the time to trim them) and second of all, they were just way too close to the house. So we got to work!

Not wasting any time

Does anyone else look at this and cringe?

Here goes the left tree

Gone!

Now for this weird one

Gone! And the guys are taking a well deserved break!
The house looks SO much brighter with those trees gone. And with the paint...we are looking at a total transformation! Can't wait to post pictures after we are done painting. Then we'll just have the landscaping to work on and the outside will be almost finished. :) YAY

PS- the title of this blog refers to my Grandpa's favorite phrase of the day. Bryan got a new electric chain saw that apparently needs to somehow be pumped (don't ask me...I won't go near it) and every 5 seconds you'd hear my Grandpa yell "pump it!!!! pump it Bryan!!!" LOL

1 comment: