Thursday, July 14, 2011

The yellow shirt is back!

I’m sure most of you remember my yellow shirt pregnancy pictures. I got a ton of compliments on them and even though I thought “what the heck was I thinking” when we got that last preggo shot…I’m so glad we did them. My Mom and I were talking about it a few days ago and she mentioned that I should put Layla in the shirt and get a picture. Eureka! What a great idea to do each year for her birthday! Obviously we missed her first birthday so I took our first shot today at 18 months. I can’t wait to bust out the shirt again when she turns 2 and for many years to come. ;o) 

 
Check out 2 year yellow shirt session here!


2 comments:

  1. so cute!! When i first saw this post I thought you were going to say that you were pregnant again! Such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this on pinterest.com and just about cried! How adorable! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete