Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yellow Shirt time- 2 years old

We have been so busy with potty training that I almost forgot about our yellow shirt project. See this blog and picture for a refresher:


I probably won't do another storyboard of the whole picture until we can see a bigger difference, but here is our official 2 year yellow shirt entry :)


It has only been 6 months and I can not believe how much she has changed! Take a look:


Obviously the main difference is the hair. It is getting so long and wild! Haha. She also is a bit healthier since 18 months, she is eating so much better and finally gaining a bit of weight. She had kissable cheeks then, but REALLY kissable cheeks now. Just the way we like it!

And that brown spec in her eye is still there. I think it is my favorite part of her.

And here is an absolutely ADORABLE storyboard of our photo shoot. I plan to use the three of these as art work in her new big girl room...maybe 3 big pictures above her bed? I don't know...but I could blow these babies up wall size and stare at them all day. I just love our beautiful little 2 year old girl.


How precious are THOSE?! I am so proud of her for letting me take her pictures this time...she is getting used to the bribing (this time, it was with the juice box picture above lol). I know soon enough I will have to start paying her in quarters, dollars...I'll probably have to write her a check in Jr. High just to pose. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment