Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Attitude with a capital "A"

Sometimes I have to remind myself that Layla is a toddler. She has the attitude of a 14 year old and the looks to go with it. It started at around 2 months old with this face:



And continues every day of our lives with some of these classics.















Some kids have imaginary friends, ours has an alternate ego. I've decided to call her Lola. She comes out when Mom and Aad (or anyone else) is being totally lame or won't let her get her way. All the photos above are of this mega stubborn, mega sassy and MEGA bossy little diva.

I can only imagine what the teenage years will bring, especially with the curse my mom put on me. You know, the one we've all received at some point. The "I hope you have a daughter that acts just like you someday". You don't realize it at the time but your fate has pretty much been sealed...and I've never been so scared in my life.

Please don't get me wrong, Layla is also as sweet as pie most of the time. She loves to give us lots of hugs, kisses and she is a pro at Eskimo kisses (my fav) and laughs with at us all the time. She is so gentle with her doggies and babies and loves to help Mommy around the house. I think we all have a little Lola in us (I know I totally do), I just think it is hilarious that shes coming out a little young in our sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment