Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Patch

I was SO happy we got to visit the Pumpkin Patch this year. It has changed so much since I visited last...I really can't remember the last time we went to this one. Layla had a blast and I can't wait to go back next year!

Layla and Grayden taking a first glace around

Catching a ride on Paw Paw's shoulders 

Grandma and Grandpa with the kids

She really didn't want to stand against this thing...

The kiddy maze! These guys were so good at it and they had a blast!

Layla loved to just follow Grayden around at first

We made it! Time for another trip back in the maze...

Here is a video of the maze


The go all out with the decor

We found some new friends

A pumpkin house

Chasing Layla in the tall grass

I don't know why Layla feels the need to stick her head through things...I fear for the day a 911 call is going to be made because she gets stuck. LOL

 Chasing Grayden

 The big kid maze. It was SO hard to keep track of the kids in here!

This just cracks me up

A fun barn

Miss Addelyn had fun too!

Apparently this pumpkin patch decorated the White House last year...very cool! I'd like to do that outside my house someday haha

Hmmmm...so many to choose from!

Literally she picked the ugliest pumpkin she could find. But we love it anyway! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment