Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend with family

I would fight anyone (and win of course) for the "we have the best family in the world" title. Between Bryan's family and mine, we have what seems like 1,000 people that we love to death.

Although 99.9% of my family lives in town (Brock and Jessie ruined it by moving to NYC lol), Bryan's family is spread throughout IL. Last weekend everyone made the drive to Decatur to visit and we are SO thankful! It was so nice to see everyone and get to hang out for the day. We really cherish our time with them since our visits are so few and far between now.

I took so many pictures…but these are some of our favorites!

Hanging out on the hammock. Uncle Chris was just getting ready to take a dive here.

Dash, Grayden and Layla (cousins). Looks like they are planning something very fishy...

Layla and Dash. Dash is such a cool big cousin...the kids LOVE him!

Dash flying the kids around in his airplane.  He told me that he put Layla in his lap so her pants wouldn't get dirty. That kid just melts my heart. I asked him to move in with us but he wouldn't...LOL

Layla with her Great Grandma Mary

So cute!

Great job on this family pic Chris!!!!

Layla with Great Grandma Loomis 

Cousinly love

The girls

I love this pic for 2 reasons. #1- It's Aunt Ash and #2- the curls!!

The kids outside of Grandma and Grandpa Bartons. They were SO good for pictures...I couldn't believe it! Don't let those smiles (and Layla's smirk) fool you...haha

1 comment: