Monday, March 12, 2012

How can so much change in 1 year?!

I can't believe how fast Layla is growing up and how much she has changed in the last year. I love comparing pictures of her and watching her grow. I try not to stage too much but while we were at Dow Gardens I took the opportunity to have her climb the stairs because I knew we had done the same thing almost exactly a year ago. 

On the left is Layla at 15 months and right is Layla now. Layla ran by as I was working on this and she said "I'm BIG!". Yes L, yes you are...and now I'm going to go cry a river because I blinked and you went from a size 5 to a size 8 shoe overnight. Your hair is now long enough for pig tails and you can climb those stairs without being on all fours. But don't worry, Daddy was still right out of the shot waiting to catch you if you tripped and that's how I know that some things will NEVER change. ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment