Monday, March 12, 2012

Uncle Chris and Aunt Melissa's Visit

We had SO much fun with Chris and Melissa this weekend. This was their first time visiting us in MI and we are so thankful that they made the long trip up here. Layla warmed right up to them and has been asking about them ever since they left, so you know she had a blast!

As usual...I forgot my camera for most of our events. UGH! We took Layla bowling for the first time on Saturday. She liked it but really just wanted to run around with the bowling shoes on (which looked ADORABLE on her by the way!).

Sunday was beautiful and we took the chance to go see the butterflies again at Dow Gardens. Here are lots of pictures (I was trying to make up for the fact that this was the only time I broke out the camera!):



Trying to get a butterfly to land on her: 

Then regretting that decision LOL









Chris, I just want you to know that I had to bust out some pretty extensive Photoshop skills because you were actually looking out the window in this picture! I could not, however, fix Layla's face. HAHAHA



We love having visitors and really hate when they leave. The house seems too quiet now but we are so thankful for a wonderful weekend!! See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOVE!!!! Great pictures. I am so jealous (but happy for you all) xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete