Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Like Summer

That's right friends, it is 65 degrees outside and to the people of Michigan...that's summer weather! Haha. Layla and I wore our light jackets to gymnastics today, but there were plenty of people sporting shorts and tees.

Speaking of gymnastics, here's a quick update on Layla's progress: she's not a fan. All she really wants to do is work on her floor routine which consists of running around like a wild banshee while all the other kids use the equipment with the instructor. The only thing she really likes to do is the balance beam, I think she'd spend the whole 30 minutes on that if we'd let her. She also likes to strut her stuff on the long trampoline. That's right, while most kids run, jump and bounce around on the trampoline, my daughter uses it as her personal runway.

When we got home from the fashion show, we got to spend some time outside! It is gorgeous today and the snow is almost gone.



And I can't resist this black and white:

I got out a few of Layla outdoor toys (I didn't want to go crazy in case it gets cold again) but guess what Layla wanted to do? Shovel snow and sled:

Looks like we made the right decision to move to MI. I can't believe this kid loves snow so much!

1 comment: