Monday, March 12, 2012

My newest adventure!

I am so excited to share with everyone my NEWEST adventure as a stay at home Mommy. Yes, on top of my personal blog, photography business and role as a SAHM I'm adding blogger to my resume. My sister-in-law Ashley W (yes, she's an Ashley too!) have decided to start a blog all about being a Mommy.


I promise this isn't your typical parenting blog. Our blog is meant for other Moms to laugh along with us and learn from our mistakes. While informative, our blog is more on the comical side of parenting. We are just laying it all out there (because we normally do anyway LOL).

The way it works: we'll feature two "Series" posts a week. Our series topics will change on an on going basis but our first series deals with pregnancy (the good, the bad and a whole lot of the ugly). In addition to the series posts, we'll write a weekly Funny Friday list. From "Top 10 Signs You Are Pregnant" to "Top 20 Reasons I Should Have Waited to Potty Train", we'll cover it all! We'll also be updating on home projects, crafts, good deals, fun actives for the kiddos and easy recipes...you know, all that fun Mom stuff.

We promise to keep you laughing so please do me a favor and follow our blog! You can also "Like" us on Facebook and "Follow" us on Twitter for blog updates and lots of hilarity.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment