Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh the drama!

One of the things that I love about having a little girl is the dramatics. I know I won't be saying that in a few years...but I happen to be a little dramatic myself (I know, hard to believe) and I can't help but laugh when Layla is being over the top.  This was taken during bath time last night. I'm sure I've mentioned that's he now likes to lick up bath water like she's a dog (sick!). I'm trying to get her to stop by teaching her that blowing bubbles in the water is actually a lot more fun. As she's trying to figure this out, she sucks up some water:


It is amazing how a 1 minute, 21 second video can sum up our evenings. Layla being dramatic, Mommy laughing at her, Daddy yelling at Oscar to "get off the table" and then two seconds later yelling at Moose for something...then at the very end Layla starts asking for Daddy and I turn of my camera because I don't want her to realize when she's older that she actually preferred him over me at this age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment