Monday, January 9, 2012

Potty Training - 1 week later

I know I said that I was going to stop doing updates...but I just can't help myself today. Layla has done AMAZING today and I must share!

Layla has had NO ACCIDENTS this morning. NONE! And to top it off, she has told me every single time that she's had to go (3 times). She says "moooooommyyyyyy pottyyyyyy" and then runs over to her little potty. :)

And the icing on the cake today is that she pooped in the potty!! She started making the face and I rushed her over to it. She sat down with no trouble and a second later, she pooped! I'm so proud of her. :) When she finished she stood up and waved hi to the poop in the pot LOL. Then as I was flushing it down the big toilet she yelled "bye bye poopieeeeeee". Only my daughter...

So overall, it has been a terrific day! Now if I could just get this girl to take a nap. I think we are going on day 4 or 5 of no nap. :( I still put her down for quiet time, but it just isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment